- Married to Darci (1993), 2 children Jay (1998) and Kara (2001).
- Currently resides in Lethbridge, Alberta.
- Graduated from Southern Utah State University with Major in both Physical Education and Psychology.
- Recipient of the “Dad of the Year” Award in 2004 and 2008.
Early Playing Years-Early Playing Career
- Born and raised in Lethbridge, AB.
- Played in 5 Little League Canadian Championships.
- Represented Canada in the 1977 Little League World Series and the 1979 Senior Little League World Series.
- Played on two Montana State American Legion Championship teams (1981/1983).
Collegiate Baseball – Playing Career
- Played in two National Junior College World Series (1983/1984).
- Won 1984 National Junior College World Series with College of Southern Idaho.
- Played 2 years at Southern Utah State University.
International Baseball Experience
- Member of the 1981 Canadian Junior National Team.
- Played 7 years (1985-1991) with the Canadian Senior National Team.
- 1985 Intercontinental Cup – Edmonton, AB.
- 1986 Pacific Cup, Kindersley, Sask.
- 1987 Pan-American Games – Indianapolis, Indiana
- 1987 Intercontinental Cup – Havana, Cuba
- 1987 Recipient of the Jimmy Rattlesnake Award for Outstanding Ability and Sportsmanship on Team Canada
- 1988 Summer Olympics – Seoul, Korea
- 1988 World Championships – Milan, Italy
- 1988 Pre-Olympic Cup – Seoul, Korea
- 1988 Honkbal Week – Harlem, Netherlands
- 1988 Pacific Cup – Taipai, Taiwan
- 1989 U.S. Series – Millington, Tennessee
- 1990 Goodwill Games – Seattle, Washington
- 1990 World Championships – Edmonton, Alberta
- 1990 Inaugural World All-Star Game – Atlanta Georgia (*One of two players to be selected to represent Canada in this event*)
- 1991 Honkbal Week – Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 1991 Pan-American Games – Havana, Cuba
- 1992 – present – Hitting/Outfield Coach for the Lethbridge Elks Montana State American Legion Program.
- 2006 – present – Hitting/Outfield Coach for the Vauxhall Academy of Baseball.
- Recipient of “Coach of the Year Award” 1999 and 2004 for Montana State American Legion.