Presented by: Haven Agencies
Vauxhall, Alberta, Canada
|Date:||Home Team||Visiting Team|
|Thursday May 15th, 2008|
|7:00 pm||V.A.B||Lethbridge Elks|
|Friday May 16th, 2008|
|1:00 pm||Medicine Hat Monarchs||Lethbridge Elks|
|4:00 pm||Okotoks Jr. Dawgs||Great Fall Electrics|
|7:00 pm||Okotoks Jr. Dawgs||V.A.B|
|Saturday May 17th, 2008|
|10:00 am||V.A.B||Medicine Hat Monarchs|
|1:00 pm||Medicine Hat Monarchs||Okotoks Jr. Dawgs|
|4:00 pm||Lethbridge Elks||Great Falls Electrics|
|5:00 pm||BBQ (Players and Coaches are Free)|
|7:00 pm||Great Falls Electrics||V.A.B|
|Sunday May 18th, 2008|
|10:00 am||Lethbridge Elks||Okotoks Jr. Dawgs|
|1:00 pm||Great Falls Electrics||Medicine Hat Monarchs|
|4:00 pm||#1 Seed||#2 Seed|
- All games will be played with wood bats.
- All games will be 7 innings and tie games will be played out.
- American Legion rules will apply to all games.
- Tie breaker will be determined by first by head to head then runs against divided by innings played.
- Home Team BP with be 1.5 hrs prior to game time, Visiting Team BP is 1 hr prior to game time. Pre-game will be permitted in all games that time permits (limited to 10 minutes).
* Tournament Director: Don Anderson 403-901-9404
Les McTavish 403-382-8869