- Medicine Hat Monarchs
- Vauxhall Academy Jets
- Calgary Rockies
- Lethbridge Elks
- Spruce Grove
- Great Falls Chargers
|Date/Time||Home Team||Visiting Team|
|Thursday May 14th, 2015|
|7:00PM||Vauxhall Academy Jets||Lethbridge Elks|
|Friday May 15th, 2015|
|10:00AM||Great Falls Chargers||Medicine Hat Monarchs|
|1:00PM||Calgary Rockies||Great Falls Chargers|
|4:00PM||Lethbridge Elks||Calgary Rockies|
|7:00PM||Vauxhall Academy Jets||Spruce Grove|
|Saturday May 18th, 2015|
|10:00AM||Spruce Grove||Calgary Rockies|
|1:00PM||Lethbridge Elks||Medicine Hat Monarchs|
|4:00PM||Medicine Hat Monarchs||Spruce Grove|
|5:00PM||BBQ (Players, Coaches and fans are Free)|
|7:00PM||Vauxhall Academy Jets||Great Falls Chargers|
|Sunday May 18th, 2015|
|10:00AM||#3 Pool A||#3 Pool B|
|Semi – Finals|
|1:00PM||#1 Pool A||#2 Pool A|
|4:00PM||#1 Pool A||#2 Pool B|
|7:00P||Semi Final Winner||Semi Final Winner|
- All games will be wood bat.
- Home team is in the 3rd base dugout.
- All games will be 7 innings and tie games will be played out.
- American Legion rules will apply to all games.
- Tie breaker will be determined by runs against divided by innings played.
- Home Team BP with be 1.5 hrs prior to game time, Visiting Team BP is 1 hr prior to game time. Pre-game will be permitted in all games that time allows (limited to 10 minutes).
- Runner for catcher at any time is permitted as long as the runner is not in the line-up.
- If all 3 teams in one pool go 3-0 then all 3 teams will advance. Only 1 team will advance out of winless pool. The above tie breaker will apply for seeding.
VAB Head Coach: Les McTavish 403-382-8869